We are committed at all times to protecting your privacy. Our customers’ personal information shall remain confidential at all times and will not be shared with any third party.
We keep any personal information you provide private and secure. Customer information is collected for the sole purpose of processing your order and responding to queries from the customer. We use this information only to personalize your online experience.
To keep you informed about our latest offers, we may notify you of current promotions, specials and new additions to the GetSalted.COM site. You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us.
When entering any of our contests or prize drawings, you provide your name, email address and mailing address. If you win, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email. When you enter a contest or drawing you are also included in our newsletter list to receive notice of promotions, specials and new additions to the GetSalted.COM site. You may unsubscribe from this news list by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email received.
We may use "cookies" to keep track of your current session to personalize your experience.
Terms & Conditions
The term “SALTS” or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners, webmaster of website, company, employees or representatives associated with SALTS LLC located at 6933 Douglas Blvd. Granite Bay CA 95746 The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Copyright and Trademark Notice Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of SALTS LLC., Copyright © 2015, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Order Acceptance Policy Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. GETSALTED.COM reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
Other Conditions These Conditions will supersede any terms and/or conditions you include with any purchase order, regardless of whether SALTS LLC signs them or not. We reserve the right to make changes to this site and these Conditions at any time.
When you buy a product from SALTS, you’re subject to the following shipping and return policy.
When you order a service from SALTS, the conditions below are implied:
SALTS Terms and Conditions:
- Advanced Reservations - We highly recommend that you schedule your appointments at least one week in advance to ensure that your preferred time and treatment or service is available.
- Cancellation Policy - As a courtesy to other guests, please give at least a 24-hour notice of cancellation to avoid full charge; this applies to all gift certificates, appointments and memberships. A credit card number, advanced payment, or gift certificate number is required at the time of the booking. For packages and two or more guests coming together we require a 48-hour cancellation notice. Groups and bridal parties will require a 50% deposit at time of booking. We do not provide refunds for cancelled or missed appointments. .
- Arrival - We recommend that you check in at Reception at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment. This gives you time to enjoy a warm or cool beverage and to start the relaxation process prior to your service. Late arrival may mean reduced treatment time we have to finish on time regardless of time you came. After your treatment you may use our makeup area to freshen up at your own leisurely pace.
- Payment Types - We accept cash, debit cards, personal checks, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express - with proper identification. Gratuities are to be paid in cash or by check to service providers. Gratuities cannot be included in gift cards, credit cards, or check payment for services.
- Memberships- We do require a 3 month commitment for our memberships. After the initial 3 months, the membership will be automatically renewed unless a written termination is given 15 days prior to the next payment due date. A $50.00 fee will be charged for any late auto pay membership payments after 2 days from original billing date (declined credit card, etc...)Memberships may be placed on hold for a maximum of 1 month within a 12-month period with an in store written notice.
- Returned Checks - We graciously accept checks, Visa, Master Card, American Express for payment, however, a $29 fee will be assessed for any returned checks or return payments.
- Etiquette - Our environment is one of tranquility and relaxation. Please respect all guests' right to privacy and serenity. Please turn off all cellular phones and pagers while in the area and please keep voices to a whisper.
- Guests under 15 need to be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Health Conditions - Please advise us of any health conditions, allergies, or injuries that could affect your treatment or service when making your reservation.
- Cleanliness - In keeping with our commitment to cleanliness, safety, and hygiene, our equipment is sterilized and sanitized after every treatment and service.
- Pregnancy - We have welcome expectant mothers to use our float rooms and Halo-therapy rooms but will not be able to accommodate them for the infrared therapy treatments as this can be harmful to baby. Please make sure you check with your doctor before using any of our therapies.
- Loss or Damage - While we do provide lockers, we regret that we cannot be responsible for any loss or damage of personal articles. Please keep all valuables at home as they cannot be allowed in Halo-therapy Rooms
- Product Returns - All sales are final. No returns due to health reasons.
- Gift Certificates -SALTS gift certificates are non-refundable. Spa gift certificates should be used within 120 days of issued gift certificate date. The purchase price of the spa certificate will be honored after the 120 days however all certificates will be null and void after 12 months. Certificates may not be used to purchase or be exchanged for other gift certificates or cash. SALTS is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. In order to protect gift card identity, please have ID available when redeeming.
- Prices - Prices for services and products are subject to change on our website and menus without advance notice.
- Right of Refusal - SALTS reserves the right to refuse service to any client for improper conduct. Inappropriate conduct or language during a service will result in immediate termination of the service. We reserve the right to define inappropriate conduct.
Your satisfaction is our number one goal. Please let us know within 24 hours of your service if you were not satisfied. And we will try to rectify the situation.
Website disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by SALTS LLC and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits are arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of SALTS LLC We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, SALTS LLC takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Medical Disclaimer: SALTS therapies, including salt therapy, are designed to be used in conjunction with your prescribed medication. It is not designed to replace or substitute your medication. Please consult with your medical practitioner prior to changing your prescribed medication. Information on this website is for information only and does not purport to be an instrument for diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, cure or prevention of any condition or disease. You must always consult with your medical practitioner in relation to any medical conditions you may have and any treatments you may wish to commence. Information within this site is for educational purposes only. Statements about the product efficacy have not been evaluated by USA Food & Drug Administration. The products mentioned within are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As always, please consult your medical doctor for any medical advice or treatment.
Waiver of Liability
All guests will be required to sign a Waiver of Liability prior to receipt of any services at SALTS, which summary content is as follows:
I understand that my participation in any event OR activity provided by SALTS is completely voluntary, and I assume all risks of such participation. I acknowledge that any Halo-therapy, Floatation Therapy or Infrared Sauna, involves certain inherent risks of injury, illness, or death and that SALTS cannot assume responsibility for any such inherent risks. In consideration of being allowed to participate in any activity or service provided by SALTS, and on behalf of myself, my personal representatives, heirs and assigns, I do fully and forever release, discharge and hold harmless SALTS, its agents and employees from all claims for property damage, or personal injury that may rise from my participation in any activity or service provided on or off the premises of SALTS and not arising from the negligence of SALTS or its agents.